The Philatelic Traders’ Society are delighted to announce that we have opened registrations for the next Virtual Stampex.
To register just head to stampex.vfairs.com
Please note, we do not keep your details, so to attend the next show you will need to register again.
Reasons why too register? The show has got bigger and better. To enhance your in show experience, we are asking you to tell us your area of interest upon registration.
Officially sponsored by Spink, the March show is set to be even more exciting. The live show will run for 72 hours from 8am (London time) on 25th March with the on demand period finishing towards the end of April.
This show will include
- NEW! The Collectors Lounge. Sponsored by Corinphila and Heinrich Kohler. This space will allow collectors to meet chat and connect. Arrange to meet friends, join a relaxed session on collecting from one of the experts and meet the teams who are showing in the booth hall.
- The Spink Auditorium. Sponsored by Spink, the auditorium will be home to 10 talks. These will include talks from APS, NY Collectors Club, FIAP and The Royal Philatelic Society London.
- NEW! The Gold Membership Hall. A new hall will include PTS Gold Members including the likes of Mark Bloxham, BB Stamps, Stanley Gibbons, Bill Barrell and more.
- NEW! Exhibitors Hub. This area will be available for those exhibitors who want to see the exhibitions run by the ABPS and award winning collections presented by the Museum of Philately.
- NEW! Social Chat including the likes of Punk Philatelist, The Digital Philatelist and Exploring Stamps. The Conversation with Philatelists will also be present.
- NEW! Dealers have signed up including Grosvenor, W4 Stamps and Collectables, Samwells and Purves Philatelics, which can be seen next to the likes of Martin Townsend, Guernsey Post, Glasgow Stamp Shop, Catawiki, Cherrystone, Andrew G Lajer, David Feldman and more.
- We also have a wonderful host of show partners including American Philatelic Society, The Royal Philatelic Society London and eBay. eBay will be on hand to help answer questions about buying safe and selling professionally online.
- Lots to do for all the family as well, with StampIT and Stamp Active providing games and activities for youth philatelists.
The show will have a live chat function for the full 72 hours allowing you to connect with your favourite PTS Members, auction houses, philatelic societies, postal administrants, museums, experts and social influencers - all free of charge. We will also be including Stamps in the Attic, Smiler Booth and the chance to get some great deals from the booth holders.
Don’t forget you can forward to a friend, family and fellow philatelists so they can sign up too.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram @ptsandstampex
From The Philatelic Traders’ Society - The International Society for Philatelic Professionals
Also, sign up to Stampex Newsletter to stay in touch with the latest news, offers and stories.www.stampexinternational.com